HOMEWORK (in addition to readings): Create and Share Box.com Folder
To Create and Share a Folder on Box.com
- Go to https://pitt.account.box.com/login and sign in using your Pitt credentials
- Create a Folder by clicking "New" and then selecting "Folder"
- The folder name will be [Yourlastname]_dh-fall-2018, as in Lavin_dh-fall-2018
- Before clicking "OK", under collaboration, paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the form field. Click "select access type" and change it to "co-owner"
To submit an assignment
- From inside the dh-fall-2018 folder you created in the last step, create a new folder that includes the assignment title. For example: "DH Code Snippet Analysis"
- Upload the appropriate materials to the assignment subfolder. In most cases, this will be a word document.
- Make sure the Word document has a short, descriptive title with your name and the assignment name in it. For example, "Lavin DH Code Snippet Analysis"
- If you like, e-mail me to let me know you have updated your folder. This is not required, but it's a good idea to confirm that I've received your work.
Link to Content